so far 3 entries received. Just wonder if there is more ideas and energy left in these grey days of Trondheim? If you have sketches or drawings you could just scan and send us. If you feel like less experienced working with layouts, fots, Do not bother - just send us RAW material and we do our best to fix it.
ALL "studenter" and "ansatte" are highly encouraged to send their entries until SUNDAY midnight.
nu & gu
just got letter from Ida asking to clear things (see bellow), so would like just to confirm the plan for the POSTER and FLYER production:
1. we are waiting for your proposals for the flyer and poster.
- these could be sketches or images.
- you may provide idea for font or text placement.
- we do not expect final "print file".
DEADLINE : Sunday, Nov. 23
2. on the basis of what we receive we make decision. We also would contact author of best proposal and briefly discuss the details. We could also meet and finish this together. This is OPEN. Our assignment is to finalize the layout, working a bit on composition, inserting dates, opening hours, NTNU logo etc.
3. when layout is ready we will send it to the printing house.
THE QUESTION to the POSTER group is:
HOW MANY COPIES of Flyers and Posters you think needs to be ordered?
WHEN do you need to start distributing POSTERS and when FLYERS.
please let us know ASAP, so we could negotiate with the printing house.
looking forward hearing from you
nu & gu
Tema: Re: Åpent akademi_POSTER
hi gediminas and nomeda
I just wanted to make sure that we are all on the same page concerning
the poster process. You will select the design, put on all the needed
information such as dates, opening hours, ntnu logo etc AND send it to
So all the poster-group has to do is make sure the posters are hung
and spread around the city as soon as possible.
as it was suggested today at the Monday meeting,
Gediminas & Nomeda will take care of the poster/flyer/banner
selection process in relation to Åpent akademi announcement.
In this respect PLEASE send your ideas/sketches before
this Sunday, November 23.
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Monday meeting, November 24, we notify the winners
and meet in working group to finalize layouts for printing.
if any questions, do not hesitate to e-mail us.
nomeda & gediminas